Brief Overview of CleanMyMac for Mac OS
CleanMyMac is a handy application which will let you scan, detect and remove the junk files from your computer. It will also let you delete which you no longer need. Tough installing and uninstalling on Mac OS can be done by simply drag and drop actions but there are still many things that are happening in the background. Most of the applications place some additional files and folders which it requires for functioning properly in the library directory and also on other locations on your Mac. Now when you remove the application from your Mac OS these files are left behind and as they are no longer in use so they are taking place unnecessary space which in result slows down the performance of the Mac Os.
CleanMyMac for Mac is a user friendly application with a stylish design and it lets you to detect the junk files as well as cache, log files login items and broken preferences. This application also detects all the files which are not in use for a long period of time. It has got an uninstaller which will detect all the applications installed onto your Mac along with the files which are associated with the installation. CleanMyMac for Mac identifies all the plug-ins, widgets and Preferences panes which are installed in your Mac OS. All in all CleanMyMac for Mac is an application which will remove the junk files from your system and will enhance the performance of your Mac OS.
Features of CleanMyMac for MacBook
Below are some main features which you’ll experience after CleanMyMac for Mac free download.
- Handy application which lets you scan , detect and remove the junk files from your computer.
- Lets you delete which you no longer need.
- Got a user friendly and stylish user interface.
- Identifies all plug-ins, widgets and Preferences panes.
- Enhances the performance of your Mac OS.
System Requirements of CleanMyMac for Mac OS X
Before you download CleanMyMac for Mac free, make sure your Apple Mac OS X meets below minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.