Movist Pro 2.6.7 Cracked for macOS for Apple M1 Chip
Pawan, Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Movist Pro is an easy-to-use and powerful movie player. You can choose QuickTime or FFmpeg as a decoder for each video codec and reopen with another decoder instantly. Movist supports many useful features to enjoy movies including H.264 video decode acceleration, digital audio out (S/PDIF), high-quality subtitles, full-screen navigation, convenient & beautiful user interface, and so on.
Beautiful and Convenient User Interface
- The controllers are practical and convenient, as well as appearing only when the mouse pointer is approaching. Transparent title-bar and controllers allow you to focus more on your watching experience.
- The main menu displays various states in real-time, and the control panel gives you quick access to all the functions you need.
Move the mouse over the seek-slider to see the thumbnails.
- In addition to all these conveniences, we have added beauty.
- It supports the modern style of macOS including light and dark themes.
Movist supports hardware-accelerated decoding of H.265/HEVC codec.
You can enjoy 4K UHD images comfortably.
- Also, it is optimized to consume minimum energy.
CPU Usage has been cut in half.
- There are many default preferences to apply when you open media.
- You can specify the default track language.
- For example, video and audio in Korean subtitles in English, or you can set not to display subtitles if there’s an English audio track.
- You can specify your preferred video quality, filters, equalizer, etc.
- You can also restore the last time you played it to watch from there.
Multiple tracks simultaneously
- You can view subtitles in multiple languages at the same time.
- You can also set a different location and style for each language.
- You can also select multiple tracks simultaneously for video and audio.
- For example, if the front and rear videos of the car’s black box are contained in one file, you can see the front and back videos at the same time.
You are now ready to download for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app