Parallels Desktop 16.5.0 Cracked for macOS Apple M1 + TESTED 100%
After upgrading a Mac to Big Sur, the “Network initialization failed” message appears when starting a virtual machine.
- Shut down the virtual machine and quit Parallels Desktop.
- Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal), copy and paste the following command, and press Enter:
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
- When prompted, enter your Mac’s password and press Enter (Terminal doesn’t show the password you type).
- Perform the same for the command below and restart Mac afterward:
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
Fix the “Parallels is Damaged” error when is installing is because it tries to run the app before copy the Parallels Desktop.app to the application folder.
- Open Terminal type( it disable the security to allow install modified/cracked apps):
sudo spctl –master-disable
- Enter your password
- Open the dmg downloaded and run the Install as normal
- WHEN appears the error “Parallels is Damaged” just press cancel.
- Open terminal and copy and run this command ( this will copy the Parallels Desktop.app cracked to your local Application Folder, IMPORTANT WAIT 2-5min ):
sudo cp -R /Volumes/Parallels Desktop 16.0.0-48916 – Toolbox 4.0.0-3231 by TNT/Parallels Desktop.app /Applications
- Now copy and run this command ( I don’t know why but the .app is copied as a hidden file, so this will fix it ):
sudo xattr -d com.apple.FinderInfo /Applications/Parallels Desktop.app
- Finally, run this to enable the security and allows to run the Parallels Desktop.app :
sudo spctl –master-enable
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Parallels Desktop.app
- Just run Parallels from Launchpad and enjoy it – you can check version 16.0 in the menu app