Quarantine Quotes For Instagram
1. While we are panicking about COVID-19, mother earth is healing.
2. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.
3. Wash your hands and stay at home.
4. It’s better to be happy in leggings than sad in jeans.
5. My favorite childhood memory is not paying bills.
6. Quarantine days: This is why we have emergency chocolate.
7. I want to be where the people aren’t that’s why I feel happy in quarantine
8. Distance learning is NOT easy when you’re working from home too.
9. The quarantini: 1 1/2 oz vodka, 2/3 oz Kahlua, 2/3 oz espresso cooled, shake with ice and stir.
10. When the world is running down, you make the best of what’s still around. — Sting
11. Allergy season is about to turn in to the Salem witch trials.
12. I ate my snacks already. I’m going to weigh a quaran-ton.
13. I need to practice social distancing from the fridge. Never mind people.
14. I just want to lie in a pile of warm laundry and eat bread.
15. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes. Even you.
16. If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
17. Just because we’re in quarantine doesn’t mean you can Facetime without warning.
18. Not all people who wander in the kitchen at midnight are lost.
19. I’m calling this look quarantine chic.
20. I figure I’d have time alone with my thoughts. But it turns out I don’t have as many thoughts as you think.
21. I will be seeing you soon and things will be better.
22. Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.
23. To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
24. Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.
25. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
26. Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
27. A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dares live.
28. Call your parents. Go for a walk. Read more books. Take a real lunch break. Turn your phone off. Eat some ice cream.
29. So much in life depends on our attitude.
30.While you are waiting for those certain things to happen, I hope you know there are still books to read. There are still people worth getting to know…