Quarantine Quotes For Letter Board
1. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
2. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie
3. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. — Charles Swindoll
4. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. ― Søren Kierkegaard
5. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’… ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
6. The healthiest response to life is joy. — Deepak Chopra
7. You learn good health and family is it, and nothing else matters. — Mike Adametz
8. Please kindly go away, I’m introverting. — Beth Buelow
9. The ingredients of health and long life, and great temperance, open-air, easy labor, and little care. — Philip Sidney
10. The highest form of love is to be the protector of another person’s solitude.— Rainer Maria Rilke
11. In terms of, like, instant relief, canceling plans is like heroin. — John Mulaney
12. My imagination functions much better when I don’t have to speak to people — Patricia Highsmith
13. The best way to describe quarantine period: outward smiles and inward screams.
14. I really love and adore complex mathematical equations. But I am unable to maintain the count of my quarantine days.
15. When the quarantine is over, those people who were boasting about their chiseled bodies would be finding places to hide bean bag like the stomach.
16. The easiest way to become a superhero is NOW! Just Stay At Home!
17. . Yaasss! Time will heal everything!
18. A lot of things to be grateful for in these times!
19. All you introverts in the house, isn’t it the best time of our lives!
20. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Zig Ziglar
21. When the world is running down, you make the best of what’s still around. — Sting
22. I need to practice social distancing from the fridge. Never mind people.
23. Better to be busy than to be busy worrying. — Angela Lansbury
24. If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
25. Just because we’re in quarantine doesn’t mean you can Facetime without warning.
26. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. — John Lennon
27. This house is a prison on planet bullsh*t! — Stepbrothers, 2008
28. Goals: do my hair, wear jeans, mascara.
29. All you need is love and a dog.
30.What I learned in this tragedy was the eternal lesson of good people going bad.